Ilbok Lee (founder and CEO):
“I have worked with Tae Hea since the early 90’s at our previous company IC Works. Tae Hea was vary instrumental as our corporate attorney with all stages of IC Works from formation to selling the company and made significant contributions to our founding, growth, and key events such as financings, divesting our fab, and sale to Cypress.
At Silego he continues to support highly dynamic semiconductor business with experience and knowledge.
Specific skills that Tae Hea brings in:
- Understands technology and business environments
- Strategic thinker with ability to simplify pretty complex business conditions
- Great sounding board to examine our strategy and even tactical issues but not intrusive
- Willing to be patient while creating a valuable business enterprise
- Very helpful with legal interpretation as needed
- Calm personality and never loses temper even under very stressful situations”